Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chris Beers was without a doubt one of the most amazing, genuine, loving people...

Chris Beers was without a doubt one of the most amazing, genuine, loving people i have ever met or will ever meet in my life. He wasn't just an uncle to me he was a best friend. He would drop whatever it was he had going if you needed his help or he would give up anything if it meant it would help someone else. He never put himself before others, and loved everyone. His smile could brighten any room no matter what the circumstances may have been, and he would make sure that if you were down that his goal was to cheer you up. Chris did so much to help my life i could never say thank you enough He was such an amazing and wonderful example to me of how to want to serve and help others. The Christ like charity that he showed to every person he met was incredible. He was everyones friend, no matter who it was or whether he knew them or not he treated them with true love and compassion that i one day i hope to be able to even come close to. I love you so much Chris, and you are going to be missed deeply by so many people. I love you, you are an amazing uncle, friend and example to me and i will never forget you.

Love, Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment