Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Bro!

All of us, including my kids are missing you on your 39th birthday.  Almost every time I look at a little kitty I think of the great love you had for your cats. I hope you're smiling from above at the pictures they colored for you. We're all thinking of you on this day.

Many years ago I gave Chris a small sunflower plant one summer.  He planted it and emailed me many photos of its growth during that summer.  In subsequent years, he continued to grow beautiful sunflowers.   This big bright sunflower reminded me of the brightness that came from your soul and shone from your countenance.  Which brightness will continue to shine in us no matter the season.  We love you Chris, thanks for blessing us with your great life!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to take a moment and tell u my dear friend that is really miss u so much. and also I would love to tell u chris a very happy new yr

    ReplyDelete